Saturday, March 18, 2006

Missing My Bike, Grandma...

Works going great.

Landed another deal this week that sets me to 1/3 of my monthly goal.

Got another really nice lady who's building a new house that's gotta cost about a million dollars to build. Her kitchen is at 23,000 dollars already and we still have to do the master bathroom, the "butler" something or other and the laundry room. It should be a 30 to 40 thousand dollar deal by the time all is said and done. Must be nice to have that kind of money.

Went to Californica last weekend for a family reunion/birthday party at my older brother's place. Drove 8 1/2 hours there on Friday night, stayed for Saturday and left early Sunday morning. But it was well worth it.

Posted some pictures on my MoBlog site from that weekend (zacholio).

This week I worked 64 1/2 hours total. The learing curve is getting shorter and shorter as a result--which is the goal.

I keep thinking about my grandma (Mormor--"mother's mother" in Swedish) a lot lately. I've decided I really miss her a lot! She was always so cool to me. I miss people who are always really cool to me.

I've been designing a new website for a new client. It's a cool look. Visit my phlog (photo log) to see it--I'll eventually post the picture.

I'm missing my bike like no other. I'm also gaining a lot of weight cause I'm not excersizing like I used to when I rode my bike all over the place.

Things are weird in my life right now. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  
Google
WWW webweevers.com/blog/

webweevers.com

 

Site Meter