Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Outback, Buying In, Mountain Bike

Got my new (to me) dark green Subaru Legacy Outback four door wagon. I have to register it and get insurance today. I'm stoked.

I left my debit card at the nightclub I went to with my bro and his girl on Saturday night--in Victorville, CA. It's only about six hours away from where I make my home, so I had to cancel it and have a new one sent to me.

I never realized how much I depend on that thing until I lost/left it. I've definitely bought into the whole American commerce structure without realizing it. I'm main-stream caught up in it. Lord have mercy!

I can't ride my full-suspension mountain bike for a while cause the bearings in the back tire are more than shot. Every time I pedal even slightly hard the back tire rubs up against the side and slows me down--and rubs off that much more of the knobbies on the tire.

I need to get a new wheel set soon! I love bike riding so much that I'm gonna go crazy until I do, so I'll be real motivated to get it. I just have to tell myself that riding my bike around town won't happen till I do something about the tire over and over...the squeeky wheel gets the oil, right?

I'm experiencing a loss similar to a death cause I can't go bike riding.

Mourning ensues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  
Google
WWW webweevers.com/blog/

webweevers.com

 

Site Meter