Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Finally Back Home!

Got back from Californica on Sunday night and am MORE THAN HAPPY to be back! The experience was bitter-sweet.

I had a great time with my two brothers and their families. The time with the work crew was not as...shall we say "sweet." I had a great time with most of the people I work with, but not so much with one in particular.

Anyway, I did learn a lot and am greatful for the experience, but again, am glad to be back.

I missed my bike so much (ridin' it around) that I walked into my house, made a bee-line for it and made mad-passionate love to it for hours! (Of course it's only a manner of speaking).

Catching up with all the emails, the faxes and other things to do in the office after being gone for almost a whole week was tough.

I get my car today--was supposed to get it yesterday, but I was so busy that we had to reschedule for today. Gettin' a Subaru Outback--perfect for the Flagstaff, AZ area! Although, this year it's not really needed for gettin' through in the snow, or the lack of snow.

=============================================


I had two dreams last night that it was Christmas Eve today. I don't understand that one at all. In one of the dreams I woke up on the field of the high school I went to with people walking around. I had my two favorite pillows and my two favorite comforters, so I felt fairly comfortable there. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  
Google
WWW webweevers.com/blog/

webweevers.com

 

Site Meter